This update is mostly spring cleaning, doing a few things I've been meaning to, some requests, some bug fixes. I'm still not sure what I am going to work on as my next project, and in all likelyhood I'll post another player survey to get some opinions on that from you, the adoring public.
In other news, we have a new GM joining us; Dystopia. Technically they have been a GM for a little while now, but now it is officially recognized.
I also updated BYOND for this version, but we may roll back if there's any issues.
Risu's Redecorating - Pink's Pub has finally gotten some new furniture, and Risu seems slightly happier for it.
New Housing Tile - Added a space floor as a default floor tile.
New GM - Dystopia has now joined the GM team. We'll see what they can cook up, so please welcome them!
Total Control Preference - You can now toggle total control on and off in the preferences menu.
New Sound Effects - Added sound effects for a few things.
Adjusted - Spirit Pain now negates the attack that triggers it, instead of turning it on the attacker.
Adjusted - Any item can now be put in utility belt slots (although only usable items can be activated from it).
Adjusted - Changed the game FPS to 30 (just to experiment.)
Adjusted - Added Blacksand and the standard Dagger to the tutorial shop.
Adjusted - Expanding Ice can now affect ice tiles placed by allies.
Adjusted - Turns that time-out now display a message.
Adjusted - Sidecut/Sillcut now apply the attack before moving to the next tile, allowing things such as Tarnada to apply properly.
Adjusted - You can now click on the turn order portraits; the functionalty is identical to if you double clicked on the person.
* Bug Fixes
- Mercenaries now take their turn in the proper order during the first turn.
- Shine Knights should summon the total amount of knights after pushing enemies back even if you were surrounded.
- Argent Charm should now only appear in the Other tab of the inventory instead of every tab.
- Crescent Rook, Detogate and Rabbit Leap now properly adjust your battle ring to your new location.
- Arcanic Potions now make your attacks scale with WIL as intended.
- Poison pools should no longer trigger most in-battle effects that trigger when damage is taken, like Payback.
- Minor graphical fix for the side-sheath icon parts.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!