1.15 introduces a new race called the Dullahan. They ain't got no body. It also features some new monster skills; well, they're not so much new as some monsters will generate new skills that exist for classes. So, for example, you might see those Goblin Shamans and Jammer Deltas start casting spells of different elements, and other goodies. I'll leave the details at that, however.
Dullahan - A new Other race, the Dullahan, has been added.
Monster Schooling - Some monsters will now gain level-up skills from a random selection based on a specific category fitting them thematically. Simply put, they get new skills from existing classes.
Mirrors - Added vanity mirrors to different places on the continents that did not have them.
Adjusted - Summoners now get dropped inside the Cellsvich Summoning House from character creation, in order to make it very simple for them to understand how to get Youkai.
Adjusted - Racial skills, even those that must be equipped in the skill pool, no longer show up in the double-click examination menu, even if effects such as Setsuna would let you see skills they have equipped.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the attack range of Alondite-upgraded Shine Knights wasn't increasing.
- Fixed a bug where Divine Shower wasn't getting its rank-based bonus damage.
- Fixed a bug where Holy Arrow wasn't receiving the proper bonus damage from God Rod.
- Fixed a bug where Shizumare had a redundant weapon sub-type.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't reset Item Mount's offsets to 0.
- Fixed a bug where Earthbound Fog was not properly removing other active Mist skills.
- Fixed a bug where God Rod was granting its bonus even if you didn't have a Staff-weapon equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Dark Water was not applying its penalty to Faith.
- Fixed a bug where Sear would fail to deal damage to those inside of a Sanctuary.
- Fixed a bug where Demonsilk wasn't granting its +1 bonus to Defense when used as a material for torso items.
- Fixed a bug in the text of Anti-Toxin items that was not reflecting what the item actually does.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!