It's been a while since we've had any progression to the story, and Ashe is tired of standing around in the desert, so... I guess now's her time. To shine. Get it? Haha. HAHAHAHAHA.
Added - Ashe seems ready to make her move in Law's End. (Of course, that's assuming you're caught up with the main story; if not, keep playing!)
Added - A new tab has been added to build mode called Furniture Adjustment. With Build Mode open, you can click on any placed furniture and adjust its pixel displacement with this interface.
Added - An NPC has been added to Chaturanga who will talk about Iahsus. (Relatively minor lore info.)
Added - A new type of chest has been added to dungeons. (It was added in the hotfixes days ago, but... here's the official note.)
Added - Saves have been optimized. There should no longer be any significant lag when someone's save is loaded or saved. This, in turn, means everyone gets to enjoy a much less laggy experience. Hooray!
Adjusted - Jammer Epsilon's Poison Bell now inflicts Poison with a LV equal to half of its level (min. 2)
Adjusted - Icon parts in the vanity mirror will now show a base icon below themselves to give a better visual representation of what it looks like on the player character.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where battle bar numbers were blurry.
- Fixed a bug where Youkai and other associates were refusing to move.
- Fixed a bug where the 'damage test' laplaceNET request for Lightning was incorrectly requiring you to get hit by Wind damage.
- Fixed a bug where Rockdirt wasn't dropping from basic ore veins.
- Fixed a bug where when determining the number of qualities for an item, the difficulty of the item material wasn't being taken into account, resulting in too many qualities given.
- Fixed various turn stopping bugs. Hopefully all of them.
- Fixed a bug where Protection from Arrows was giving lower than intended bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where Intensify Cold was sticking around through battles.
- Fixed a bug where Seeker Flames could be summoned into walls.
- Fixed a bug where Heavy Tackle was applying Punching Shots.
- Fixed a bug where the icon for the Mirror Shard - Head Goggles was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where Flee wouldn't work in the hot bar.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!