There are many emotions that could drive an individual to learn magic. The desire to protect another. To defeat an archenemy. Wishing to gain power. These are all common drives to become anything one aspires to be like.
And then there are those who simply hate. Those who want to get back at someone who wronged them, want to bring someone off their high-horse, to make them look disgraceful. For these types of mages, the school of thought and study often changes, which is where Hexers originate. To be more specific, the magic of 'curses' and 'hexes' originate on Egwyn.
During the dawn of civilization on Egwyn, the Grimalkin were often the subject of prejudice due to their hair color, some going as far as exiling them, thinking they were a bad omen. This left many Grimalkin feeling scorned, and with their natural magic potential, they developed curses, which make those affected suffer some misfortune or poor health. As the world began to grow aware of each other, so too did the nature of the Grimalkin's curses.
Hexers utilize dark energy (because it is not only painful physically, but attacks the mind as well) and these curses, and while they are not the most powerful mage, they are exhausting to deal with. Hexers also call upon the grudge of spirits, amplifying their anger with magic, and letting them harm the living. This often puts them at odds with the Geistritter, who seek to contain the damage spirits deal to everyday life.
Added - A new promoted class for Mage, the Hexer, has been added.
Added - 5 new donation items have been added, some based on suggestions.
- Portable Smithy Tools - Lets you use forge, weapon customization, and weapon upgrading from anywhere.
- Furniture Planner - Increases the maximum limit for furniture by 25 each. (To a maximum of 125 additional pieces of furniture.)
- Small/Big Box of Mirror Shards - Gives you 5 (small) or 12 (big) Mirror Shards on use. (Will not give you duplicates of the same Mirror Shard in a single use, but can give you ones you already have or have unlocked.)
- Box of Bad Fruit - Gives you 1 of all the respec fruits.
Adjusted - Absolute Death has been changed to only affect physical damage, and the boost in damage is now 5% per Rank. The duration has been increased by 1 as well.
Adjusted - Bodyguard will now only trigger its damage reduction if the damage taken exceeds your current HP.
Adjusted - Drowned Woman's damage reduction skill is now halved if she is installed.
Adjusted - Spark Drive and Thunder Drive can now only trigger once per round.
Adjusted - Power Gradiation's Momentum cost is now 4.
Adjusted - Lantern Bearer's lantern spells and Focused Beam have had their FP costs and FP scaling changed to reflect their power better.
Adjusted - Youkai now cost an additional 1 FP to maintain for every 5 levels they have obtained.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Youkai, etc. would not move towards enemies.
- Fixed a bug where shop stalls without a shopkeeper on them would lose all of their hours upon a reboot.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!