This week; fish! Not fish people. No no. Fishing updates and such.
Fishing now has a little QTE-like prompt when you're reeling something in. Also, fishing contests!
Fishing Contest - A new region event has been added; the fishing contest.
- A world message is sent when the contest starts, and lasts 30 minutes.
- During the event, fish caught in Dormeho will be weighed and ranked; the heavier the fish, the better.
- All participants will receive special items called Sea Crest Tokens; these can be traded in at a chest near Alex Richards for special items.
- First, second, and third places receive bonus Sea Crest Tokens, as well as trophies.
Adjusted - World events now have a 4 in-game hour cooldown minimum between them. Individual events themselves have a 24 in-game hour cooldown before they can happen again.
Adjusted - Conversion Gloves no longer increase the duration of an existing Weapon Charge status, only increase its LV. (It will still give the status if you do not have one.)
Adjusted - Crafting furniture now requires the Furniture DISCer, located in the DISCer Chest; anyone with this item can craft furniture now, even if they do not own a House Ticket.
Adjusted - DISCers can no longer be dropped upon defeat.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the emergency food supply eaten via the Preparation talent could not be overwritten, even if you were 'full' with it.
- Fixed a bug where opening a portable science kit/etc. while build mode was open, and then closing build mode, would prevent you from re-opening the build mode menu until you re-entered the house.
- Fixed a bug where status effects were not properly updating their LV, duration, etc. if they changed after being applied.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!