Here's Update 1.03. It contains some new stuff but is mostly a mountain of bug fixes. Enjoy!
Added - 1 new weapon enchantment type and its catalyst.
Added - A new sidequest for Michelle Gainer in Cellsvich.
Added - 12 new craftable Alchemy items.
Adjusted - Black Knight's Sudden Death now lasts for 1 round per Rank.
Adjusted - Recipe books and cards now only weigh 0.1 instead of 1.
Adjusted - Spirit Hunter's base power is now 8 (instead of 10).
- Fixed a bug where Dive effects started by the Dadum skill were using the old LV.
- Fixed a bug where Charge Order was causing movement to not properly end.
- Fixed a bug where Charge Order was restoring HP when being consumed.
- Fixed a bug where 'Until Next Turn' effects, such as Quick Draw, were ending at the start of the next round instead of the start of your first turn in the next round.
- Fixed a bug where Seeker Flames were taking damage from all damage types instead of just Ice and Wind (again).
- Fixed a bug where NPC Ghosts in the Arena wouldn't stop spamming Rebound at inappropriate times.
- Fixed a bug where NPC Ghosts could use Ether Invite on targets without Claret Call.
- Fixed a bug where NPC Evoker's Sear would only cause Cinders at one tile, and their Wind Slashers would do nothing.
- Fixed a bug where some of the new torso items were using incorrect material types.
- Fixed a bug where Tomes were checking against Defense instead of Resistance in the battle forecast.
- Fixed a bug where AI allies could break their master's ice sheets.
- Fixed a bug with Firespitters causing double turns with Self-Detonate (for real this time).
- Fixed a bug where Charmed monsters were ignoring its effects.
- Fixed a bug where Tactician's Performance Rating gauge was showing up for non-Tacticians.
- Fixed a bug where Invite Insanity couldn't be used on Butterfly illusions.
- Fixed a bug where Celsius Shell and Blaze Shell could fail to do their damage under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where you could summon Youkai you'd already released with the quick bar.
- Fixed a bug where Brain Food could drop upon defeat.
- Fixed a naming issue with the Firefoe Shield's effect.
- Fixed an issue where stairs down could block doorways in random dungeons if they were sealed; you should now be able to walk over sealed stairs.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!