Like I said last time, this update adds a new class!
As far as the next update, I'm thinking about a few things and have some on my list that I could get to. I may just go through suggestions and submissions and do an update with those. I am also looking into ways to fix the flash step issue, which may involve programming a 'central' control server to send reboots/etc and launch new dreamdaemons as necessary.
New Class - Boxer, a new promoted class for Martial Artist, has been added.
- Adjusted Moonlight Mercy's bullet animation and added a new instant kill animation, courtesy of Snake.
- Magic Gunner's Magnet Shell's Overcharge effect LV is now equal to High Charge Power * 1 (instead of *2).
- Priest's Malmelo now has a 3 round cooldown.
- Lantern Bearer's Phoenix now has a 3 round cooldown.
- Bonder's Healing Discharge now has a 2 round cooldown.
- Engineer's Deploy Medibot now has a 3 round cooldown.
- Chun's Fire Jet's cinder tiles now have a LV equal to 50% of the user's Fire ATK.
- Darkwood monsters now spawn in Castle themed dungeons.
- WIL granted by Sanguine Crest is now reflected in your maximum FP total both in and out of battle (so your maximum FP doesn't change between the two.)
- Extend stat checks are now cached (doesn't affect players but if you notice inconsistencies let me know).
- The diminishing stat cap is now equal to 40+user's racial base+(1 per every level beyond 60)+(Legend Extension effects that boost the stat).
* Bug Reports
- Superiority was applying to allies.
- Ritual scrolls were worthless, Murai wise.
- Headless Knights had the head monster tag.
- Fire Jet and Acid Jet had an incorrect line length.
- The Darkwood map would let you walk off into the darkness.
- Pumpkins couldn't be gathered from.
- Animated Swords created by players were fighting with their fists.
- Miracle Fertilizer was causing plants to disappear on hour change.
- Inate skills for NPCs were not working properly in some cases.
- Asha's respec conversation topic wasn't being displayed.
- War Cry was not working properly with the War Paint religion status.
- Status effect immunity was not protecting against subtypes of that status (for example, Silence Immunity wasn't protecting from Strangle Silence).
- The crate for the Lost Heritage quest wasn't spawning.
- Dagger Dance wasn't working properly with Crash Potions.
- The letter on the ground in the old iron mine wasn't readable if you double clicked on it.
- Hellspike wasn't doing any damage when used by player characters.
- Toggling your alias was not changing your name for things like mouse-overs or right-click menus.
- An issue where anim datums were being stored indefinitely in certain cases has been corrected. (This necessitated a change to Focus, the monster skill, and the Redtail's Fortune Level mechanic. If an issue arises with those, please let me know.)
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!