Caravans - Added a system for caravans, of which there is only one at the moment. Upon arriving at a location, any NPCs looking to sell goods will be in that town for a little while, until the caravan moves on.
New Religions - Added 4 new religions and the prayer tools to worship them at various shops.
New Quality Changer - Added the Chained Weight, a new Tool Creation recipe that adds acts as the opposite of Metal Shaver.
New Donation Item - Penultimate Bling.
New Tomes - Added 3 Water-based tomes as well as the recipes to craft them.
New Seeds - Added craftable seeds for Zelegrand Leaf, Yama Blind, and Wellwart.
New Lantern Bearer Skills - Added 3 new Lantern Bearer skills.
Gathering - Added alchemy plant nodes to Forest theme dungeons.
- Added a button to the chat bar that lets you toggle the typing notification.
- Added a shortcut to the Argentyle Caverns entrance, as well as a fairy ring near it.
- Geist Schritt triggering now plays the sound effect and does an animation.
- When saving an outfit to the Personal Wardrobe to an existing slot, you have the option to change the name of the outfit.
- Protect will now also redirect skills that function as basic attacks, such as Geldoren, including the status effects they apply. (This will only apply if you are a valid target for that skill; for example, if someone uses Ether Invitation, and you are not marked by Claret Call, Protect will not trigger.)
- Soldier's Mad Chop scaling increased to 80% + 10% per Rank (from 5%.)
- Boxer's Asura Fist changed to 1 SS on use (from 2), but it will give 1 SS if it hits an enemy.
- Magic Gunner's Blaze Shell changed to create Cinder tiles. Reduced to 2 Range from 4 Range.
- Berserk Shell now gives 0.5 Critical per 1% of missing HP (from 1 Critical).
* Bug Reports
- Swaying had some overlap with Rogue's Evasion skill causing it to have incorrect damage reduction values.
- Korkenzeiher and Asura Fist weren't receiving damage bonuses from Schwarz Sturm levels.
- Hour 24 wasn't occurring.
- Nachbeben wasn't working with a lot of skills it should have been.
- Asura Fist was going one tile too far.
- Focus's visual indication was a little off-center.
- Darkwood monsters were not spawning inside of castle dungeons.
- Some Darkwood monsters had icon errors when they became mini-bosses.
- Spells that have been stolen from a target via Spell Snatch/etc will no longer be 're-stolen' during the same battle.
- Marching Band's Play Song to Party command(s) wasn't passing along the custom flag.
- Tome on Tomes I/II/III didn't list a few recipes they gave.
- Grandupper was causing black-screens when the battle ended for players if the removed-from-battle effect was triggered.
- Grandupper was working incorrectly with bosses.
- Grandupper will no longer knock up enemies it defeats.
- Custom parts that granted damage resistance weren't applying.
- Darkwood monsters in random dungeons were scaling to the party leader instead of the dungeon's level.
- Orkam Drehen was using skill points from the wrong class when leveled up.
- Orkam Drehen and similar skills that used the pull effect would sometimes not pull nearby enemies into melee range when applied.
- Corrected a few non-dense tiles in the Goblin Cave and Oniga maps.
- Corrected an issue with traits and legend extends at certain stat values causing it to be removed on login.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!