Trait Icons - Courtesy of Makeshift Walrus, added some new trait icons for the History traits and Skip.
New Caravan - Added a new caravan with two NPCs who sell furniture (along with a small number of new items).
- Status icons can now be clicked outside of battle, and the option to dismiss them has been added. (Only positive status effects with a non-infinite duration can be dismissed.)
- You can now double click on your race, main class, or sub class icon on the character panel to receive information about its bases and/or skills.
- Caravans can now go to Tannis along their route.
- Penultimate Bling's color can now be customized via a few preset colors.
- Your Scaled ATK value with a weapon is now disabled in the item information window beneath the scaling totals.
- Dragon Remains armor effect changed to: +3 Armor, +3 Magic Armor, +8 Weight
- Guard Break now prevents Parry skills from triggering.
- Chaotic Key now requires the turf you spawn it at be in the wilderness (outside of town regions and pathways). It also uses the new custom input interface now.
- Made wilderness checks cache the results instead of looking up every time. (Small performance increase; shouldn't affect anything.)
- Magic Gunner's One Overcharge will now apply to any weapon mutated into a gun.
- Various classes' Elemental Impact Cinder LVs have been adjusted.
* Bug Reports
- Fruits couldn't be removed from storage. (They still can't be put in them, but a few old instances that had them in there behaved this way.)
- Going up the stairs in Darkwood Dungeon wouldn't cause you to exit the map if you didn't use a diagonal direction.
- Yellow fortunes for Redtails were showing up as green.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest