Archery Minigame - You can now interact with archery targets to play an archery minigame.
New DISCer - Added the Darkwood DISCer to Matsuri's CD shop. (I added the Fashionable CD too, which I don't know if it was available before now but there it is?)
New Furniture - Added about 20 new furniture items to various merchants, as well as a new caravan merchant to the Fashionable Man's caravan group.
- Rotatable furniture can now be turned clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Custom parts that modify weight have been moved to the beginning of the weight calculation, affecting things like percentage increases.
- Boxing Gloves and Wrenches can now be bought in the arena.
- Gigantys now drops with Dragon Remains as its default material.
- Ghost's Dark Imbue now deals magic damage.
- The Guile flanking bonus was applying in odd circumstances when you weren't actually flanking them.
* Bug Reports
- The wrong sound effect was being used for Winged Serpent.
- Disarm wasn't applying its full bonus to disarm trap chances.
- Digging and farming is now possible in the Abandoned Village.
Material Change Kits - Added Alchemy recipes for material changing kits. Requires a new crafting material called Magic Mud, which can drop from minibosses and aspected enemies (more common from minibosses).
- Hireable mercenaries now have the Tactician trait by default.
- Editor permissions now also let you rotate furniture in houses.
* Bug Reports
- The duration for Electro Shield was incorrect.
- Chaotic Key's interface had a few errors.
- Item properties weren't always working for hired mercenaries.
- Squall somehow managed to sneak his way into item description windows.
- NPCs were not receiving the size bonus for Nerhaven charged Sears.
- Trap Dismantler wasn't applying to disarms of chest traps.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest