Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Aspects - Added new aspects for Guile and Sanctity.
- Kingslayer's STR scaling increased to 90% (from 75%).
- Lunar Lunatism's status LVs are now equal to half of your scaled SAN (from 100% of it.)
- Archer's Cripple Arm and Cripple Leg will now treat Gun attacks as if they were single-shot.
- Dragon King set now also increases the soft cap for Strength by 3 per piece equipped.
- Reuse and Recycle now applies to Engineer bots which are alive at the end of a battle.
- Respeccing your talents no longer causes spirits to be released; if you begin a battle with an insufficient Possession subrank, however, you will lose spirits above the cap.
- Hanging's range scaling with a white spirit boosting it at max rank is now increased by 1.
- Various PvE Adjustments
-- Lowered the scaling of Kinu 1's weapon slightly.
-- Removed Goblin Giant's additional stats per level (0.5 STR, 1.2 VIT per level).
-- Lowered the scaling of Goblin Giant's weapon slightly at levels 1 - 25.
-- Lowered the story boss Winged Guardian's HP to 600 (from 1000).
-- Lowered the scaling of story boss Winged Guardian's weapon slightly.
* Bug Reports
- Pure Genius was incorrectly applying its old effects as well as the new ones.
- Dragon Remains was not being treated as an Ore-type material for changing materials via kits.
- Material Change Kits were being consumed even if you cancelled the item selection.
- Blade Mastery's Reliability talent subpath wasn't applying unless you had Weapon Discipline active.
- Quickness's description was incorrect in regards to its Move bonus.
- Material Change Kits weren't changing the crafted icon for items when used.
- It wasn't possible to trigger the Argentyle shortcut.
- Campfire Kits weren't working in camps.
- Gain Air was causing sound issues.
- Berserk Shell was giving 50 more Critical than it was meant to.
- Headless Knight's monster weapon was doing Blunt damage instead of Slash damage.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest