Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Material - Conduiz, a lightning-themed metal.
New Religion - Added a prayer tool for the Nameless God.
New Youkai - A variation Youkai, Jhunn, has been added.
Black Beast Escalation Part 1 - Once the total number of packs defeated is 50 or higher, a new type of Black Beast will spawn. This version has a chance to drop Magic Mud.
- Boxer's Sturm Shreik base scaling changed to 80% + 10% per rank (from 100%.)
- Boxer's Orkam Drehen base scaling changed to 80% + 7% per rank (from 100%.)
- Boxer's Korkenzieher base scaling changed to 90% + 8% per rank (from 110%.)
- Black Knight's Forced Move FP cost, pull strength, and slow effect LV have been adjusted.
- Razing Salamander's default material is now Firebark.
- Sayakana's material type is now cloth.
- When using Copy Spells from a non-Rogue class, Rogue Destiny characters are now treated as having the maximum rank of that spell.
- Material Change Kits are now a separate option on alchemy devices.
- Set effects now only give bonuses per unique item equipped, meaning you can't get a set bonus by equipping two of the same weapon, for example.
- The contribution to packs defeated made by militia during Black Beast attacks is now shown as a region message.
* Bug Reports
- Darkwood Kitchen Set didn't display its use icon.
- Material Change Kits were still being taken if you selected cancel.
- Vent Petale was working if you had two swords or two spears equipped instead of the actual requirements.
- Darkwood Moon Painting had an icon error.
- Gravestone was not giving its bonus Claret Call damage.
- Flottement will now only move you if the tile you'd move to is a valid battle tile.
- Having your FAI reduced too much could cause a loss of minimum contracts (which should be 5 regardless of stats).
- The level up button was not going away after increasing a craft level to the maximum possible level.
- The footprints in the Darkwood Manor were showing at too high of a drawing layer.
- Having auto-end turn unselected could cause issues with double turns and various other things when controlling allies.