Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Race - A new Ancients race, the Reaper, has been added.
Soul Mass - Sometimes spirits now spawn as a mass of souls that have several unique properties and give more EXP compared to their normal versions.
- Added a button to the character stat screen that toggles between showing the distributed value and the scaled value.
- Grand Summoner's Youkai Tamer now changed from 2 Power per Rank to 5 Power per Rank.
- Ghost's Wraithguard cooldown set to 5 rounds.
- Bullet Barrier and Blade Barrier are now Deflection Skills. Only one can apply at a time; if you have both equipped, it will first check Bullet Barrier and try to use that before Blade Barrier.
- Elemental Augment and Elemental Overtime will now apply if either the causer of the elemental status or the person receiving it has the skill; the bonus damage is based on the highest skill level of the two.
- Stylish battles now have a damage reduction of 25% instead of 50%.
- PvP Spars now come with the Leave Battle skill that custom arenas have.
- Increased the life span of fully grown crops by a lot. (2 real time hours -> 20 real time hours)
- Knocking on doors now plays a sound effect (and has a 1 second cooldown to prevent spamming).
- When mousing over a player character, if the player has been idle for 5 or more minutes, it will say they are Idle.
- Changed Jammer Alpha icon to be more obvious which direction it's facing.
* Bug Reports
- Spectre Knight now is properly tagged as having a head.
- Darkwood Manor had no density on the right side of its exterior.
- Some windows could get stuck if you were disconnected/reconnected without closing them.
- Enchantment talent's Whimsy subtalent was giving the incorrect bonus to Status Inflicton.
- Grandovyn's Swordsmith Rain potential skill now functions properly.
- Cinder tiles created by Flame Jetwing and Fire Jet are now treated as being made by the youkai's master regardless of if the youkai is using it or not.
- Fully grown alchemy plants were invisible.
- Made adjustments to the new item belt that allowed you to put the same Staff in multiple slots. (Wasn't really a big deal but it wasn't intended and did give bonuses with a certain skill, so.)
- Slithering Earth's Poison Pools were always level 5 instead of caster's level / 2 or 5, whichever was higher.
- Lunar Lunatism's charm level was Scaled SAN instead of half of that.
- Kilkenny's Cat Claw was reducing FP by its level instead of half of that.
- Reaper's Affinity was checking SAN/8 instead of the correct value of SAN/7.
- Shael has been moved to his proper starting position so he can actually run around the area he's in now.
- Damage instances were showing type paths instead of object instances in some cases.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests