Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Tactician Spells - Added 10 new Tactician spells.
- Bonded Youkai now have pink names on the companions interface.
- Dungeon floors are now, in general, smaller. They also have less enemies.
- Doors in dungeons that are directly adjacent to other doors now follow the same pattern in regards to being locked/unlocked. (Meaning, a line of doors will all either be locked or unlocked, instead of decided on an individual basis.)
- Randomly generated battle maps now have normalized spawn locations.
- The level of a dungeon is now displayed near it on the map.
- Open chest verb added for random chests in case they get covered by something that prevents double clicking.
- The game will print notifications for timed-out trade/party invites in the chatbox.
* Bug Reports
- Dragon Gale was applying its damage to the wrong enemy when launched from range.
- Healing Discharge was affecting all Youkai, even non-Bonded ones, at all ranges.
Colossal Tower - The path to the large tower on the west shore of Sigrogana is now open.
- New animation for the Ice Lily potential, courtesy of Sawrock.
- Boxer's Asura Fist no longer generates Schwarz Sturm on hit, only on use. Base FP cost increased to 20 (from 15).
- Boxer's Korkenzieher can now be resized between the minimum of 2 Range to the maxmimum of 2+SS level. (Range not changed, only added the ability to alter size.)
- Flying monsters do not trigger field objects that activate when walked on.
- In the item selling menu, you can now right click items; this has the same effect as dragging and dropping them.
- Replaced the Spatial Core requirements for enchantment catalyst crafting with various amounts of Magic Mud.
- EXPERIMENTAL: Turn order is now determined only by base CEL.
* Bug Reports
- Cryomancy's Efficiency talent was not functioning properly.
- Vydel was using up too much momentum when cast without HSDW.
- Good Materials wasn't actually doing anything.
- Guest lists let you kick users who were not actually in the house anymore.
- Skill pool limits could be exceeded with certain items equipped/unequipped.
- Nightflower will no longer apply silence effects if the target is already silenced.
- Bushes could spawn on the battlefield spawn locations.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests