Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Preference - Info Text Scaling. Controls the size of the text displayed in the bottom left corner of the game screen.
New Race Variations - Added 3 new variations for the Human race; Dormehan, Alstalain, and Hyoyan.
- Marksman sub-points per level changed to 1.5 from 1.
- Made effects that increase HP behave more consistently.
- Utility Belt has a new verb that lets you toggle whether or not the utility belt displays on the map.
- Attack forecast display text made slightly larger.
- Crazy dungeon core fights will now always spawn 2 bosses.
* Bug Reports
- Blessing of Huggessoa was not giving the bonus to essence gained from Banquet.
- Dark Eye was consuming all of your Momentum.
- Good Materials was applying even when not equipped.
- Sheath Sword could trigger Geist Schritt if it targetted a location the Boxer was occupying.
- Retreating Swipe was getting bonus damage per rank.
- Prinny could spawn as minibosses.
- Sayakensa's bonus critical wasn't functioning properly.
- Dungeons could spawn missing a fully functional wall.
- Arena mobs were spawning enemies in different battles in some cases.
- Dragon Gale was using the improper attacker when using the ranged version.
- The tutorial jammer could spawn parasites.
- Hope's shop was giving reputation with Cellsvich instead of Lispool.
- Changing a sign's name or swinging a door wasn't causing furniture to be saved in player homes.