Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Alchemy Recipe - You can now upgrade the Swordmaster Ring into an enhanced version at an alchemy station with the ring and 1 magic mud.
- Magical series scaling adjusted from 60% X / 60% Y to 50% X / 50% Y across the board.
- Hands of the Giant knockdown chance changed from 100% to UL%.
- Death Knighting and Shine Knighting are now mutually exclusive; the latest one will overwrite the older transformation.
- Youkai can now gain multiple levels at once; EXP is no longer reset to 0 after a level up.
- Corvis Cannon; gained additional scaling (30% CEL), on-hit effect now deals Wind damage equal to 1 + (UL*2).
- Items in the item list in the Breakdown Shop can now be right-clicked to put it in the 'active' work slot.
- High Mage Cape FP regen changed from 2% of your maximum FP to: 2% of your maximum FP, up to a maximum of 3 + the number of spells you have equipped.
- Glykin's blood damage done to Vampires who feed on them is now treated as retaliation damage (meaning it won't proc any retaliation damage effects the Vampire has).
- Gravedigger enchant effect now only applies if you are not incapacitated. Also clarified the effect description to show its effective range (3).
- An Unending Defense (5) gave a lower than intended amount of EXP as a reward.
- Added archery minigame targets to Cellsvich.
- Demon Hunter's Bellowing Stag damage is no longer unresistable.
* Bug Reports
- Battle participants weren't facing towards the center of the map in some cases.
- Dig holes could be dug up while trade windows were open.
- Fir, Swap Position, Magaisendo, Holy Arrow, and Needle had odd initial targets.
- Custom alerts/etc could sometimes be uninteractable.
- Priest treatment skills were gaining the bonus range from having staff weapons equipped even if you didn't have one.
- Bushes were lasting through multiple battles in some cases.
- Bandges and Parasite Removal Kits could not be traded because they were worth 0 Murai.
- Utility Belt could be toggled while in combat.
- In rare circumstances the elemental defense value displayed in the character panel could be incorrect.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests