In the mean time, here's a preview, if you're interested!
Compare to the current castle dungeons, and it's no contest which looks better. But more on that later.
Added - A new dungeon prefix has been added; Stylish. Stylish dungeons are unique because the battles play out differently, with the following rules:
- The Momentum cost of all actions is reduced by 2.
- You can only use an action once per round, even if you would have Momentum to use it again.
- Damage taken, damage dealt, healing effects, and FP costs for skills are all halved.
Added - A new feature has been added to the Furniture Adjustment panel; Layer Adjustment, which lets you modify the layer of the selected furniture item. This lets you better control how furniture near each other will appear.
Added - A new feature has been added to the Vanity Mirror; pixel offsets, which let you adjust the x/y axis for icon parts. I look forward to seeing whatever creative uses people can come up for this one.
Added - A new setting for Face-Icon Sizes has been added; Full. This setting will show face-icons in their full 96x96 glory, if you're crazy enough to do that.
Added - A new gatherable resource has been added to Ocean dungeons, which is seaweed. No prizes for guessing what you get for gathering from it.
Added - About 10(? Maybe more?) or so new lore blurbs have been added.
Adjusted - Enemies can now drop crafting materials related to what they are. For example, Mad Vines may drop alchemy ingredients; Black Beasts might drop Beast Fangs, and so on.
Adjusted - Bosses have recently buffed up, and will now gain an additional 50% to their maximum HP.
Adjusted - Tips and Lore now only take up a single line instead of using multiple lines to stand out.
Adjusted - The Preferences window can now be resized; if you're having trouble seeing all the options, stretch away.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where OOC and guild chat would disappear randomly.
- Fixed a bug where you could not gain Momentum for critical hits made with the same weapon if you were dual-wielding them.
- Fixed a bug where battle meters would sometimes display their value below battlefield objects.
- Fixed a bug where Fire Breath could put you into a wall.
- Fixed a bug where the Model Exchange options for Legend Extending Mechanations were unavailable.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Talk pane was cut off, and it wasn't displaying the proper face-icon sizes.
- Fixed a bug with build mode and party invites.
- Fixed a bug where houses would sometimes partially unload if they had multiple levels.
- Fixed some placement issues with chairs in Pink's Pub and Law's End's pub.
Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!