Some weeks ago, I mentioned in-game that we might be getting a new town in a few weeks. I'm sure you all thought I was just saying that, but now I have come to prove you wrong with this update, which does in fact add a new town. Lispool is finally coming in this update. I had originally planned to do this in December, but other things took priority, so I decided to do it in January. Not a moment too soon, since there's only a few days left in the month.
Some other minor changes are in this update as well; a fix for the lag spikes that have been happening, and the status infliction rate adjustment that was discussed a while ago.
Added - You can now access the town of Lispool on Lordwain via a Mage's Guild teleporter.
Adjusted - Changed the default layer for Shaitan racial icon parts; they're now the same as the torso items, so you can choose whether you want them to appear above your torso or below it (depending on the order they were added).
Adjusted - The status infliction formula is now SKI+(WIL/2)+LUC. This is a change from SKI*2+WIL+LUC, due to a tendency to go far over the 100% success rate at high levels. You can read more about why this change was made here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=458&start=30
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where associates such as Seeker Flames could get stuck in an infinite loop in Stylish dungeons.
- Fixed a bug where Red Cape and Soul Shot immunities weren't applying properly.
- Fixed a bug where the fishing puddle was being displayed too close to the character if you were facing towards the camera.
- Fixed a bug where outfits weren't saving the new pixel offset options for icon parts.
- Fixed a bug where Maintenance was applying to some non-weapon recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Death Knighting wasn't displaying your health ring until after your HP changed for the first time after casting it.