Play Dates, Hurray!~

The predecessor to Sigrogana Legend 2. (Discontinued)
Rykan
Novice Member
Novice Member

Play Dates, Hurray!~

Postby Rykan » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:31 am

Mike Tyson wrote:Why haven't you been sleeping well? Is it because you're a ghost, and you can see through your eyelids?

Talking with people here and there, I know there are some people who'd probably still be willing to play this game if there were more people on.
So, I figured I'd start a thread in an attempt to try and get a group of people together to do something.
I feel if people are interested in playing this would probably be a good place to trade possible skype information, and maybe state times when we're available.
I'm sure if we could get some people on around the same time, we could probably re-obtain some semblance of an old community here. If anyone's intrested, feel free to post something here.

Skype// Rykanxp@ hotmail.com

Available times// Usually 6:00pmish-12:00am mountain time here. [It being about 11:30pm here now if people are too lazy to figure in timezones, and daylight savings time.]

Mivereous
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: Play Dates, Hurray!~

Postby Mivereous » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:49 am

Yepp. I apparently still have a few of my old characters on there, which is nice. It also might be cool for some of the new players to go back and see what kind of stuff we had to deal with before, and how things have changed. And maybe understand a few references.

Times: Usually afternoon-evening-latenight EST, M-W & F. Weekends vary.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."

Someone
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby Someone » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:09 pm

I agree! But hardly ever do I see anyone around.

Times: Whenever I see people online.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)

Sarinpa1
Omega Poster
Omega Poster

Postby Sarinpa1 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:16 am

Oh that sounds like a neat idea! When SL2 was down, I even played a bit for nostalgias sake :D.

Times : Vaaary alot.

Raizion

Postby Raizion » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:10 pm

I'll bite

Time: Subjective
Raizion Yokoto yawns lowly.
You have recieved a Big Roleplay Bonus for roleplaying!

The Breakers

Rykan
Novice Member
Novice Member

Postby Rykan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 am

I apologize that I haven't responded to you Raizion, but I figured I'd post something to let people who may be interested currently know that at the moment, things are not being coordinated due to the fact that the holidays are a bit of a stressful time to do so. I would still strongly insist that anyone who would be willing to join, once things get started up, to feel free and try to get a hold of me, or someone else within the group. I would probably still give it about a month before things start rolling though.

It also occurred to me that a group list has not been put up yet. I'll most likely throw one up after the holidays are over, shortly before we're ready to get back on track. If anyone has any problems with anyone else, again, we can probably set up separate chats or something, to make sure everyone is comfortable, yet still on the same page.

Return to “Sigrogana Legend 1”