The Lost Felidae

A collection of player character biographies.
Radioaction
Novice Member
Novice Member

The Lost Felidae

Postby Radioaction » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm

NOTE : It's rare that I write stories, sorry if it isn't very good. I just really wanted to write this down, y'know.
This.. Is the full, untold story, of Haruki Misotobi.
I appreciate feedback. Just don't flame 'kill yourself' in reply over and over, please.

You may not know him, you may know him well. You may have even been someone who was wanting to lynch him with each passing day, but, let's be honest, everyone did. I'll be starting this story off from the very beginning, so uh, try to stick along for the ride, will ya?

The Arrival
Haruki was just your normal everyday felidae, right? No. He had ridiculous red hair, earning him the nickname, 'Firecrotch'. Yep. At the time, he laughed at it, and thought people were laughing at it, not him.. His eyes were the usual golden, y'know, with the tendency to glow in the dark, but hey. Whatever. His body was, like a twig, easily breakable. The first thing he did upon arriving was introduce himself to the Arena and all it's inhabitants, seeing as how the town was dead empty. He wasn't a fighter, though, he did have quite the dream of becoming one. He'd watch spars and whatnot, watching all these crazy fighting styles, which, at the time, he had no clue about. However, he did know how to swing a sword and pull a trigger. He started out with a Katana, that he used when he trained with his father, and a pretty weak pistol, that went by the name of 'Samurai's Edge' from the person he bought it from.. But, then it changed.

The Training
Now, sorry if my memory gets a bit fuzzy here, but I remember the important stuff. Haruki tried, trained, fought, over and over, he never surrendered, he never took anything involving violence softly.. Which, is all because of his past, which we'll get to near the end. Anytime Haruki was knocked down.. He got up, rested up for a moment, and went again. There were no true 'breaks' for him. He became addicted to fighting.. Even if every battle was an inevitable loss. One day, he was approached by a man. He had long, spikey black hair and.. A nice energy about him. This man, soon became Haruki's teacher in the way of the dual gun. It was at this point, Haruki had became a full on gunner. His signature guns, that might aswell have been attached to his soul, keeping him calm in situations where he would fully lose it.. V-Blaze and V-Wasteland. Haruki, the dual gunner, and the owner of
Blazing Wasteland.

The Downfall
The title for this chapter.. I find incredibly fitting. This is around the time things took a turn for the worse. Haruki began to fall down, into darkness, really. Even if that sounds stupid or cheesy, it's the only real way to describe it. Haruki came across 'Bloeden Het Droog', a legendary villain that ruled over Law's End with the 'Dark Claw Gang'. His ultimate goal at that point, was to hunt him down and claim vengeance for the people he had killed.. However, the way he came across 'Bloeden', was a friend. A close friend to his was heading to Law's End, or rather, moving there. At the time, all Haruki had heard of Law's End was "Never go there, it's a terrible place, you'll surely die if you head there."
But.. He had to go find her and convince her otherwise of living there. He went with a Hyattr, his partner at the time. Upon entering, they found a single person standing in an alleyway. They were a bit of a strange boy.. But, then they were surrounded. Three more people came out from behind buildings, revealing themselves to be bandits. A fight raged on, but, Haruki and his partner were outmatched, outgunned and outnumbered. They fell. What came afterwards.. Simply lit the fuse of the hatred, to let it burn on endlessly. The leader of this team of four was, from what Haruki knew at the time, the sister of Bloeden. She slammed down her mace onto the Hyattr's back, cracking his spine and causing him to yell out in pain.. But.. That wasn't all they did. They then continued, to rip off one of his wings, taking it as a trophy. A sick, terrible trophy.. To finish it off, Haruki had multiple fingers bitten off by a strange person, that.. Also turned out to have a poisonous bite. It was soon after they left, that Haruki had missing fingers that bled relentlessly across the scorching sands, and an injured partner that he had dragged into this mess. The poison coursed through his veins and began to take over his body, making his arms go numb.. But.. Haruki's determination to live and to make damn sure the Hyattr survived his mess. Haruki stood up, trembling and poisoned, and on limited time. He grabbed the Hyattr and carried them on his back out of the sands, barely making it just into Cellsvich, before collapsing face-first, the poison setting in fully after the adrenaline ran out. At this time, Haruki was trained and a great gunner.. But he wasn't a god. He wasn't even close.

Rock Bottom
It was at this point, Haruki had finally hit his end. Things began to change with him. He began to see the world in such a strange way, his eyes full of hatred. The poison that was in his arms remained there for too long, his arms began to rot away inside until they no longer were functional.. The poison was thankfully extracted once this started, though, so it only effected his arms. However, his arms were done for.. Haruki had truely thought this is where it ended for him.. Until, well. Vintaro came along with an idea. It turns out, Vintaro was quite the engineer. He made Haruki two prosthetics, out of his own carapace, enchanted with all sorts of runes to help.. It was, such a gift, that Haruki didn't even know how to thank him. He had both his rotted arms removed, having the custom prosthetics slammed in their place.. After this, Haruki was back to being a gunner. He dyed his hair blonde, trying just to get a new identity, as he then ventured out into Law's End alone. He came across Bloeden and his gang of three others, believing that he truely could take them all on alone.. But, he wasn't alone. His teacher, Vintaro, had followed him without him even knowing.. Having brought a friend of Haruki's aswell. Haruki tried to deceive Bloeden into letting Haruki join, but. When it came to the point Bloeden faced off with Vintaro, Haruki had to step in, he couldn't let them get involved.. Until, it became a three on four. The fight was long and dangerous, Bloeden almost having been taken down but.. Once again, Haruki and the others were indeed, outmatched. The new identity did nothing, nor did his suicidal attempt. After this, One of Bloeden's gang members had destroyed one of his arms, rendering it useless.. Later on, though, it was replaced.. But, before it was over. Haruki stood up one last time, Vintaro and the other still unable to fight on, but he rose, aiming his gun at one of the members with his only functional arm, wanting so badly to pull the trigger, to try and kill one.. But if he did, his friends would die, along with him. He couldn't take that risk.. He put the gun down. He.. He had given up Blaze and Wasteland to Vintaro. The man who had hand-crafted them and put his heart into them, had them returned right to his hands. Along with the guns, Vintaro requested Haruki's remaining carapace arm, that Vintaro made for him.. Which, Haruki obliged. He ripped it off right there, before walking away.

Embracing Darkness
The final chapter of our story and indeed the worst. This.. Is gonna get pretty dark, y'know. So just hang in there I guess, if you're still reading.

Haruki had lost it. By this time, he had gone to Law's End so many times, just to take on Bloeden, alone. And.. Eventually, Bloeden was taken down. Sadly, it wasn't by him. It was by some random person that walked up and took him down, easily, without even trying.. This infuriated him beyond belief. He had tried so hard. He had tried, over and over, he had tried, EVERYTHING. But it was taken from him. It slipped from his grasp... He could have just changed his ways, he could have moved on, he could have accepted the girl that loved him but.. He didn't. He got into debt, but, decided to do something so stupid, that it was truly a record for stupidity. He decided, to become a Vampire. He dyed his hair white, for unknown reasons. His eyes shifted to a dark shade of crimson. His arms grew back, strangely enough.. And. Haruki then became, The Demon Gunner.. However, Blaze & Wasteland were no longer in his possession. For his immense amount of hatred he felt towards himself, he thought everything that ever happened was his fault. Anything that happened to anyone was his fault. No longer having the need for prosthetic arms, Haruki.. Didn't feel too burdened. His movement felt, fresh and new.. But. It felt wrong. He missed the feeling of fighting with those arms Vintaro made for him, because it meant he had his teacher, always fighting beside him and helping him. It gave him a sense of security. Every night, Haruki began to have nightmares. It wasn't able to be helped. His life was based around revenge, on everyone. Everything. He had been twisted to think everyone was his enemy, or his tool. He didn't know what love felt like, neither did the woman that was always there for him, ever receive anything from him, but a same, stoic look and expressionless eyes.

Haruki was arrested, over and over, over and over and over and over. It was so many times, to the point he was spending close to a year just sitting in the Fort.. But, the frequency of times he managed to get arrested, drew the attention of a notable individual. The Guard Commander himself. Haruki had received one last warning, one FINAL strike. If he was arrested one last time, he would die.. But, I guess he really just didn't listen. Hours later, a girl came running into the Arena, frightened and exhausted. Soon after, a large man came in behind, seeming to take violent action towards the girl, but, Haruki stepped in. Haruki put a hand out to his side, a black Katana being manifested directly from his Aura, as he took hold of it. This sword, became known as Zangetsu. This was his new signature weapon, crafted from his own focus and bloodline whenever he needed to call upon it.. But. It was a setup. Immediately after Haruki stepped in and drew a weapon, a guard approached, seeing Haruki 'assaulting' a man.. It became a fight. Haruki just had to get away, just so he could get to Law's End, he couldn't die yet. He couldn't leave everyone behind. It was when he finally thought back on his life and realized every mistake he had made, and wanted to change.. It was too late. The guards took him down and dragged him off to the Fort.. This, however.. Was his last strike. He was kept in the Fort on Death Row. He simply waited and thought over his life, as he stood at the lake inside Fort Arjav, contemplating his reflection, staring at the monster he really had become. Countless charges of Assault, Battery, Resisting Arrest.. He was so violent.. But. That's just his history, really. His family ended in a dark turn. His father trained him in the way of the Katana every day.. He had a sister and his mother waiting a home, along with a troubled father at the time. Haruki was the age of fifteen when this took place.. But, that wasn't really important. He was out getting groceries for dinner, as his mother waited for him to return. Upon Haruki finally returning, he found his mother and sister, dead. His father held a knife in his hands, staring down at their bodies. In an instant, Haruki dropped the groceries, reaching for his Katana that always remained at his side, and cut down his father, just like that. He felt guilt, for not being there to protect his mother, or his sister.

He was.. Alone. For his last days alive, he was.. Alone. For so often, he was.. Alone.. He was always.. Alone. Because he was never there for himself. The last thing that was left behind from Haruki, was a special note, delivered personally to a certain boy.. This boy remains unknown, however.. But it was one that was incredibly close to Haruki. He may have been a mute, but the only thing he wanted to say if he could speak to a certain person.. Well. Let's just leave it there. Heh.

The End
Thank you for reading. I miss playing this character so god damn much and feel as if I should have had him change, and not get himself killed. But, it's whatever, I suppose.. But what's this?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can you really kill.. What's already dead?"
Haruki always lives on.
Last edited by Radioaction on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sawrock
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: The Lost Felidae

Postby Sawrock » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Feedback #1: The gang of Bloeden was known as the Dark Claw Gang, not the Black Claw Gang. Not that important, but I'd figure it'd be best to correct that.

Feedback #2: You didn't almost beat Bloeden. Sorry to be rude with this, but that's untrue. It'd be much appreciated if that could be changed.

Feedback #3: The ones who captured Bloeden weren't random people. This biography is written in third-person perspective, and so it's not directly from Haruki's perspective, it's from the overall perspective- therefore, it's about what happened, not what Haruki thinks what happened. They were actually people who wanted to get revenge on him.

These are just small corrections I wanted to point out. Sorry if it's rude of me to do so.

Radioaction
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: The Lost Felidae

Postby Radioaction » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Sorry, this is Haruki's perspective. And to refresh your memory, yes. When Haruki, Vintaro and another person, fought your gang, you were focused and almost taken down. However, the rest of the gang was still standing. I'm sorry that you can't handle specifics. But this bio was written in a third-person/first-person perspective. Anyway. Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry if it's rude of me to do so.

This entire reply was for being critical. There's no need to say that, if you're saying that, well. That just kinda makes you look a tad stupid. That was my 'opinion' and 'feedback'. I'm not sorry for being rude.

P.S. I have editted the story to reflect the mistake in the gang name.

Return to “Character Biographies”