FancyCyclops
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: Herb-scented Log

Post by FancyCyclops » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Kyn you be quiet?
13/3/337
note; sharpen wit when possible
Another calm day in Cellsvich square. I psyched myself up, ready to properly spread Mercala's light, and to spur others to think on it.
One such enlightening conversation came from with a rather depressive fellow named Kyn. They seem to be a non-worshipper, if only because they were empty. They tended to fight a lot and if they are to be believed, they try to spread their beliefs...
...However, contrary to the title, they are not what sticks out today.
Thore is. As I had a brief argument with him (that derailed from a parallel), we were told to take it outside.
One rain later, he decided to, indeed, take it outside. But he chose to turn his blade upon me. He insisted on cutting me down, no matter what it took. I'm not even sure if I should call him friend. He's got the keys into the house. At least he's in the fort, for now...
Perhaps he was reacting out of anger... but, why?

FancyCyclops
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by FancyCyclops » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:39 am

(Miss)Fortunate Encounter
6/25/339
Ah, Cellsvich. The square's empty (or might as well be), but the strip club's packed.
So, in my infinite wisdom and knowledgeable decision making, I headed into the strip club, unwilling to sully my eyes (further).
I spotted two familiar faces; Yakin and Ardnaid. The former which was too thoroughly broken (Mercala grant him peace) to *ahem* appreciate the view. The latter was as prudish as I am. (or maybe she just didn't want to see a naked woman. Which I can understand, reversing the sexes.)
However, the most unexpected (and absolutely still most precious to me. I should have wrote her a letter, may Mercala forgive me...) was Yaeko, who later arrived... as the show was going on. I don't know. I must have disappointed her to the point that she... was driven to drink.
She... was a different person. Seemed to want to see the show... thank Mercala she didn't try anything, though. Still,
I'm such a wretched creature. I still feel guilty about doing that to her. I really hope she's okay.
I made my way home quickly as Ard left... wait. Where's Yaeko?
...On my way home to write this log, I saw Thore. My heart skipped a beat. Then, looking back on this moment, skipped a couple more. I hope I'm not having a heart attack.

FancyCyclops
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by FancyCyclops » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:48 am

Cratered Creighton
7/1/339

Something tells me I should get ready quicker.
I headed for the Cellsvich Monastery, praying to Mercala as I usually did, (I thank her for preventing whatever came next from getting worse) when I came across a most stressful (it only got worse) scene.
Strangelove was attempting to wrangle Seix. Very, very violently. So violently in fact, that Creighton intervened; switching positions with him.
This didn't go so smoothly. Creighton was slammed into the ground in an attempt to show a lesson, but it only served to mortally wound him, scare Seix off and make my shirt cling to my back. Help was needed. However, he didn't want to be immediately treated. I gave a potion and bolted off.

As the guard was brought to the scene, I was reminded of my duty. I was still frozen. With the help of Atlas (and more importantly, Mercala and a fairy somewhat similar to Vera), I brought Creighton to a more stable condition. As Atlas went off to give her a peace of her mind, and... Julian? (I hope I got it right) went off to give Strangelove her sentence, I did some further treatment on Creighton, before bringing him to the hospital...

After he was brought in, further diagnosis and treatment(?) was done. Those robots are really handy... but I should get my own tools and learn some more. I hope Seix is okay. I hope Creighton's alright. Still, what would her sentence be?

FancyCyclops
Novice Member
Novice Member

Herb-scented Log

Post by FancyCyclops » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 am

Shinobi Sellsword Scuffle
7/30/336

It was a quiet day. Besides a case of void poisoning...
...It turns out my head has a bounty on it, as well. I was called by a bounty hunter, one of a black cloak.
Asked to meet me in the church (the ivory pilgrims monastery), in a manner that suggested claiming my head.
So, with caution held by a thread, I went off... not before asking Walter to come along. As I headed towards the Monastery, I saw a ninja, clad in green.
He didn't seem like someone I could reason with. He transitioned to battle... awfully quickly. Calming didn't work... but incapacitating did.
But there was much more battle outside. The hunter in question, covered in gore all over, explained as much as he could.
More just confirming everything I thought. As he headed off (leaving the monastery in disrepair), I was left with the cleanup.
...It didn't look like a fight, rather, a slaughter, men against monsters. A pyre was needed.
Ard... everyone... I hope they're okay. But this won't be the end. But I must not kill. No matter what. May Mercala guide me...

FancyCyclops
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by FancyCyclops » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 am

Clanning for Ninjas
8/8/339
note: definitely sharpen wit when possible

A lazy day, or so I hoped it would be. As I readied myself for the day,
I headed to the stall and said my good mornings (or rather, evenings) to the square.
Ard was already in the stall. As I made my way in to continue cleaning, I was told to stop for a moment. Things were serious. Tensions were high.
We headed elsewhere so that nobody eavesdropped, then,
I learned that she learned that I was attacked, from Yakin. I told her what I knew, attempted to reason WHY this is happening,
then afterwards, she decided to extend Tedric's protection to me, Mercala bless her.

After that, we made our way back to Cellsvich, where once more I was brought along for explanations.
As it turns out, he (and his friends, Claudia and a blue-haired Zeran among them) were in the middle of a civil war between
ninja. The ones we can't afford to trust would be the colored ones, while the colorless ones...I should be careful and keep
an eye out, nonetheless. (Hiro and Jin are names I should keep in mind.)
Apparently, sanctuary is being made within Cellsvich for protection against enemies. There's a chance that we (myself, and Walter's group) could be denied, so I must be on the lookout for the other that is being built.
After all was said and done, the group dispersed...
Those scrolls are truly interesting. Though the fourty-nine that possess them can't be prepared for, they are truly curious. Perhaps it's the mage in me speaking (or rather, penning), but I feel like I might want to study one of those.