Joseph Jostar wrote:I can't help but notice the example involves bonus ranks in certain skills. Depending on the ability you have to purge select spirits or not (and whether bonus skill ranks are limited to your equipped classes), I'm worried this might lead to the meta being a bit heavy-handed on maxing posession and farming spirits for the +skill ones. What was the maximum rank on Posession going to be?
The maximum subpath rank for Possession is 5.
Exxy wrote:Neat, looking forward to seeing the rework in the live game. Keep up to the good work Dev.
Just three late questions to close on before I'm done:
- Could we possibly see an extra Talent point to distribute every 5, 10 or 20 levels? Looking at it from a end-game character with all the LE perks for increased Talent Points, it -really- felt like stretching them. Although I wouldn't say I couldn't get all the ones I felt were necessary for that character it felt much more bare than it was before (which make sense, with how you spread out the perks they provide on a lot of pre-existing ones).
- Will Traits be next on the list?
1) I'm happy with the amount of talent points you get, so probably not. The new system is not meant to be like the old system where you could max almost every talent.
2) I don't know if they're next on the list but they are definitely on it.
3) There was no third question.