White Spirit Bonuses

A forum for salt about beta versions ONLY.
Exxy
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: White Spirit Bonuses

Postby Exxy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:53 am

Time to talk about the one thing no one has mentioned yet (I think):

Say you change what skills, are capable of being boosted by Spirits. Like you take 2/1 on Duelist's One on One, for example (just assume it works for this instance), and later on you remove it from the green-light list for effected Skills.

How will you take the 2/1 instance away from previously existing players? I know for one Priest/Curate class skill, we kept 5/3 post-update and had to reset our skills for it to be removed. Although I'm not sure if you've figured out a way to quick-fix this since we had a similar issue with Spellthief's spell catalog (I wasn't here when all the fallout from it was handled).
Also Known As:
Diz207, Exxy Izzy

Spoops
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Postby Spoops » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Exxy wrote:Time to talk about the one thing no one has mentioned yet (I think):

Say you change what skills, are capable of being boosted by Spirits. Like you take 2/1 on Duelist's One on One, for example (just assume it works for this instance), and later on you remove it from the green-light list for effected Skills.

How will you take the 2/1 instance away from previously existing players? I know for one Priest/Curate class skill, we kept 5/3 post-update and had to reset our skills for it to be removed. Although I'm not sure if you've figured out a way to quick-fix this since we had a similar issue with Spellthief's spell catalog (I wasn't here when all the fallout from it was handled).

It's a beta server, progress is not saved.

Exxy
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Postby Exxy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:55 pm

I meant if adjustments are made after going live, Spo. I apologize for not clarifying.
Also Known As:
Diz207, Exxy Izzy

Return to “Beta Fu”