Donation Item Suggestions

Have an idea for the game? Something you'd like to see improved? This is where you should post it.
Akame
Talkative Poster
Talkative Poster

Re: Donation Item Suggestions

Post by Akame » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 am

Shujin wrote:With addition to the new Human "Races".

Birth Certificate Alteration: 100 Asagos
Allows a Human race to change to a differnt Human race.

Mostly cause I RPed my characters coming from Hyoya, but could never reflect it on the character sheet. So for IC reasons, it would be cool to be able to change that now that you can, without regrinding everything.
This is actually a really, really good idea. I'm in the same spot too, and I'm sure there's plenty stuck in this situation as well.

Grandpa
Talkative Poster
Talkative Poster

Post by Grandpa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:53 pm

A golden bonesaw would be nice.

DoctorMad
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by DoctorMad » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:49 am

Okay, very important one now.
You know the boxes with the demon fruits? Please delete those form the asago shop list. Its really only a trap for newcomers that don't know that you can buy those at 1000 murai cheap, and its really not worth spending real life money on those in first place.
I know what I'm referencing above only happened once, but I feel like that's enough.

Now, as a counter request to outweigh my request above, maybe I can suggest two ideas.

Cursed Hat of Attention: Increases reputation softcap to 80(maybe more?) and doubles reputation gain.
Sylphid Charm: Allows you to play sprites in the map. It goes like this: You load a animation in the charm(or pick form a default one that is already in the game, such as Overload), and then you can put the item in your utility belt. To use it, click it on your utility belt and then click on a tile, the animation will play on that tile.

Shujin
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Shujin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:31 pm

With the new Dungeon Generation, I feel like Chaos Keys could need a little tweak.
Can we maybe have it so that we can actually choose which type of dungeon will spawn?
I imangine something like this:
Type: (Choose Biome here. Desert/Tunnels/Cavren etc.)
Subtype 1: (Choose additional effect like Crazy/Stylish/Giant etc.)
Subtype 2: (Choose one more effect)
Baselevel: (Choose a level anywhere from 1 to your level)
Power up: (Choose another core to sacrifice, tiny:+1 level small:+3 medium:+5....Massive:+10 to the level selected)
That would make it a cool thing to get, gets you some donations and people can use it to farm very specific items if they want too. Or create challange dungeons. Currently with the new change I think that would be a good addon.