Future Updates Poll

Have an idea for the game? Something you'd like to see improved? This is where you should post it.

What would you like to see the most?

Alstalsia
28%
Doraington
12%
Archer Promoted Class
35%
Donation Items
1%
New Tower Floor
4%
Reputation Spending
7%
Service Stalls
No votes
New Weapon Potentials
7%
New Talent Subpaths
No votes
New Raid Boss Event
4%
Clinic'likes'
1%

Total votes: 74
Ryuzaki
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: Future Updates Poll

Postby Ryuzaki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Thinking on it;

Alstalsia AND the raid event would tie in together nicely. Obviously mapping Alstalsia opens up more links for the story, we'd be able to see a little bit more of Seto, Ashe and Dev's waifu battle it out. On top of that, the raid event off of Sigrogana, and in Alstalsia itself that ties to the story, or perhaps to the noble houses. We could add something like a "monster hunt" minigame to Alstalsia based on current PvP systems, that allow players to hunt the beasts of Alstalsia for monetary rewards, if enough are slain in a certain time (Similar to black beasts) raid event of a large horde of monsters being spotted could proc, with a boss monster (A wyvern or something) at the end for players to fight.

Alstalsia would also be able to bring in a new material that already exists in the lore. Echorite. That'd be something I would use on certain characters myself, and a few others who've taken the time to familiarize themselves with house Echor's lore might also choose to take a look at it. Mapping Alstalsia comes with a lot of area for other updates and growths to the game, so my vote definitely lies with Alstalsia and a new boss raid. (Also, Seto sucks, we need something new.)
"I will literally call the guard." "For what, making a Salad?"

iStabOreos
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster

Postby iStabOreos » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:46 am

E V E R Y T H I N G

Neus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Neus » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 am

It's not like anything that isn't in first place is going to get skipped, but I've been sitting on this list for a little while and being able to steer where I should start is helpful.

Neus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Neus » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Well, people really want that Archer promo class, so I think that's what I will start working on for the next update.

Exxy
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Postby Exxy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Semi-sad Egwyn isn't on there. :s Looks like I'm settling on voting for Doraington.

Edit: Fixed typo.
Also Known As:
Diz207, Exxy Izzy

Return to “Suggestions”