Rule Info

Have an idea for the game? Something you'd like to see improved? This is where you should post it.
WaifuApple
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Rule Info

Post by WaifuApple » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 pm

A point brought up by someone was that it doesn't feel like many of the rules are in an accessable place together.

I'd like to suggest that the rules be easier to access in game, including the new flee rules, and such, for new players who might not know of the rules
I have nothing useful to contribute to this signature.

Noxid
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Rule Info

Post by Noxid » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:57 pm

This would be very welcome as it would clear up a lot of confusion for those sane folks who dont watch the forums like us freaks.

Sawrock
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Sawrock » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:11 am

I'd prefer them to be in the forums in one post as opposed to the wiki; this way a GM can update them as needed as easily as they want, as well as perhaps having a history log of former rules and why they were changed (such as stickying current rules, and locking old editions).

Miller
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Miller » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Sawrock wrote:I'd prefer them to be in the forums in one post as opposed to the wiki; this way a GM can update them as needed as easily as they want, as well as perhaps having a history log of former rules and why they were changed (such as stickying current rules, and locking old editions).
Seconded, if the rules are all in one sticky and have several references like the flee rules to look at it'll be swell. If possible a link to the post should also appear in game as you log in.

Noxid
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Noxid » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Either works. So long as they are collated.

Neus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neus » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:00 pm

The server rules are linked when you log in but I would like to make the more visible or at the very least, the link to them more readily accessible.

Sawrock
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Post by Sawrock » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Neus wrote:The server rules are linked when you log in but I would like to make the more visible or at the very least, the link to them more readily accessible.
We’re speaking of the additions to the server rules.

Miller
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Miller » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Neus wrote:The server rules are linked when you log in but I would like to make the more visible or at the very least, the link to them more readily accessible.
Yeah it's a bit annoying to see and you usually forget about it within a few minutes of logging in. In my post I mostly meant if the rules were moved to the forums, it should link to the post specifically on the forums.

Perhaps you could add a link to the rules to this scarcely used menu?

WaifuApple
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by WaifuApple » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Yeah, there have been some needed updates, like the Fleeing rule, that aren't linked there, alongside the fact that most people probably wouldn't read it.
I have nothing useful to contribute to this signature.