The locked ban appeal threads.
Judging by the slow pace at which you respond on Discord, I'm going to wager that it took you at least a couple hours to write up that post (viewtopic.php?p=33633#p33633). Understandably you would not want a response to it, but you're going to get it anyway. I'll just highlight some of the problems with it:
1) The reason we didn't want to bother with an angry mob at the door is because we'd already beaten them several times. The tryout role-play was much more interesting.
2) This incident took place inside our guild house, so of course guild members are eventually going to come home and get involved. How stupid are you?
3) Dio or Henry, or whatever you want to call him, is not even a summoner. In fact, I was the one who personally confirmed with Dev through the BYOND pager that Dimension Resonance chain summoning was a bug when a guard used it against us. Again, how stupid are you?
4) We are much stronger than the vast majority of people who came into the guild house, so of course shooting a beam at us is going to be ineffective. That isn't being a sore loser - it's being realistic.
5) Regarding our accusations of metagaming, they were completely justified and, in fact, unaddressed. Ironically, your pissing and moaning about Sunset being metagamed is what is truly unjustified. You'd break into a house and not expect its inhabitants to return at some point?
You do have a point that the picture we made in Paint was toxic, but let's be honest. It was true to reality and pretty funny at your expense. You're clearly socially stunted though, so I'm sure it's not the first time in your life that you've been mocked.
Yesterday you should have joined us in voice, as we are an enjoyable lot. But instead you opted to shut down, only to come back 24 hours later with some lazy copied and pasted ban messages... Oh, and a random warning directed at Dio a couple hours before that (https://i.gyazo.com/5a33ae3cf3a1b5cd970 ... f22247.png). It's as if you really had no idea what to do, and then issued your little grudge bans during our eulogy because we made you upset.