Melee weapons ending turn early

When you run into a bug, you can post it here. Yes. -When-.
Please make sure you read the sticky!
Ranylyn
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: Melee weapons ending turn early

Postby Ranylyn » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:12 am

Lolzytripd wrote:which is why since its such an easy thing to fix by just having a skill equipped I truly question the stubborness of a new player to refuse this advice.

1) Tactician requires 15 base skill. No race has 15 base skill. It'll take several levels to get tactician (3 if your race has 4 base skill) All the "durr just fix it you idiot noob" in the world won't make it any less annoying when it happens.

2) Not everyone knows about this or how to fix it. I can easily see a new player finding it unfair the enemy can move and attack while they can't, and just quitting without asking for help, either.

I truly question the attitude of someone trying to pin all the fault on new players for "refusing" to endure it until it CAN be fixed.
*loud burp*

Lolzytripd
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Postby Lolzytripd » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:51 am

I meant still refusing after they've been told in chat how to fix it.

Kiranis
Novice Member
Novice Member

Postby Kiranis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 am

Update. This bug still exists some other player encountered it earlier today I think he/she litterly quit over it.

I don't remember the character it happened on. i think i even deleted them but it was a reaper using a spear I THINK i might of had sub attack for some reason.
I'm working on the unofficial Geomancer Class. mostly cuse im extremely bored.

Spoops
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Postby Spoops » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 am

If there's anything I can provide to help find this issue, its that this never happened before the hotbar change that accounted for new FP costs, sometimes the new hotbar confuses basic attack for special attack (even if you don't have it, resulting in you not being able to use the basic attack function on your hotbar), maybe if it were to go back to defaulting special attack to basic attack on your hotbar, then the issue might be fixed.

adamkad1
Novice Member
Novice Member

Postby adamkad1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:33 pm

and now it also trips after moving for convertees

Return to “Bug Reports”