Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!
New Promoted Class - A new Archer promoted class, Ranger, was added.
New Preferences - You can now change the font for the main character stat screen.
WASD Command Pop-Ups - When in WASD mode, objects that can be interacted with via the keyboard commands will now show those commands while you stand in front of them.
- Martial Artist's Evasive Strike damage increased to 4 per Rank (from 2 per Rank).
- Kensei's Absolute Pace bonus damage increased to 200% Scaled STR (from 50%).
- Grand Summoner's Judgement Blade can now use Swords as casting tools.
- Black Knight's Board Shaker; Damage cap changed to 100*Rank, now gains 10% extra Earth ATK scaling per Rank.
- Monk's Kadouha adjusted; Pierce and size growth effect @ 10 Ki, explode effect @ 20 Ki, knocks down @ 30 Ki. Ki damage bonus changed from flat value to a percentage bonus.
- Priest's Mercalan Mist; HP Regen changed to 25% of Light ATK, with a minimum of 2*Rank.
- Priest's Malmelo; HP Recovery is now equal to Scaled FAI/2%, to a maximum of Rank*6%. FP cost changed to 20+4 per Rank. Momentum cost is now 3.
- Hexer's Death Knighting; Bonus stats changed from Rank*2 to Rank*1.
- Spellthief; Copy spells now have a global 3 round cooldown.
- Armor of Eyes; Hit bonus changed to UL/2. Critical reduction effect changed from UL% to make critical multipiler 1x to UL% chance to reduce critical multiplier by UL%. (IE, 150% Critical Modifier VS 15 UL would become 135% Critical Modifier instead.)
- A time limit of 1, 3, or 5 minutes can be selected for turns when challenging someone to a PvP battle.
- Opaque versions of the Fasionable discer walls have been added.
- Storage objects now display what mode they are set in the title of the storage window.
- A new basic skill called Limit Potential has been added. While toggled on, if your weapon potential is a passive skill, it is rendered inactive.
* Bug Reports
- Flip Shot could target yourself or allies.
- Flip Shot was not classified as a movement skill.
- Retreat Flight would sometimes not perform the attack on an enemy.
- Thunder Bolt's magic circle was left behind if it managed to defeat the last enemy.
- Cherry Blossom's Annorum effect was not hurting all enemies.
- Forest Walk was not classified as a movement skill.
- Nest of Nests' duration bonus wasn't applying.
- Domino Resonate wasn't applying its effects on enemies that collided with the original target.
- Setting Sun was dense.
- Shine Knighting's invoke-ready momentum cost was incorrect.
- Fox God's Blessing was applying outside of combat, in some cases.
- Cripple Arm was not preventing the effects of Hands slot items in some cases.
- Several basic attack skills weren't showing attack forecasts.
- Worn Gumshoe's material was metal instead of cloth.
- Vines created by seed effects weren't counting as plants.
- Caravans arriving in Tannis did not spawn NPCs.
- Many racial skills were qualified as Offensive skills when they shouldn't have been.
- Item effects like Swordmaster's Ring were not applying to items that had mutated weapon types, or multiple weapon types.
- Mortissimo's stat scaling changed to 55% STR and 50% SAN.
- Prinnies didn't have the Head tag.
- Staff of Forging was not actually repairing weapons.
- Charm could cause incapped units to jump in the way of damage.
- Escape victories weren't possible if a party member was unconscious.
- Dullahans could not unlock Ranger.
- Weapon change potentials were treating the weapons as if they were still ranged for a number of different mechanics.
- Noble Axe's description was incorrect.
- Hurricane could push you into walls.
- Biter was affecting/not affecting mutated Fist weapons.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests