[Event] Mountain of Grief

Home of the Sigrogana Empire, as well as many towns within, such as Dormeho, Beldam, Tannis, Doraington, and more.
Sarah54321
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

[Event] Mountain of Grief

Postby Sarah54321 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:25 am

The Mountains north of Cellsvich have been gathering a great ring of black smog near its tip. Those below might feel weaker, more tired...
saddness.

What is causing this? Better yet, why? So many questions, yet is the answer what a person may seek?

save me...

Hosting Event on 2/20/2018, 5 PM EST (4 PM CST). This will mostly include RP Combat, so please don't expect to be creamed by PVP! I want everyone to have fun, but I want to know that major injury and even possibly death are capable of happening.

Hope to see you there.
"I write because I wish to write. I am because I want to be. Don't question me, do you really know what's right?"

adamkad1
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: [Event] Mountain of Grief

Postby adamkad1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:25 pm

since you need someones permission to actually hurt them, your saying by entering this event you agree to suffers injuries and/or death?

WaifuApple

Postby WaifuApple » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm

adamkad1 wrote:since you need someones permission to actually hurt them, your saying by entering this event you agree to suffers injuries and/or death?

I assume that's what they mean. Entry means you agree to the possibility of those things happening to your character.
I have nothing useful to contribute to this signature.

Sarah54321
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby Sarah54321 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Waifu Apple is correct. If you enter the event you are allowing permissions like such. Don't worry, I'm very forgiving and death will only come if you basically ask for it.
"I write because I wish to write. I am because I want to be. Don't question me, do you really know what's right?"

Sarah54321
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby Sarah54321 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 am

The mass of smog has cleared... For now, things have returned to their 'normal' amount of chaos.

Return to “Sigrogana”