Lore Questions: June (2018)

An archive of lore questions. Answered every month.
Neus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lore Questions: June (2018)

Postby Neus » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:57 am

This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. (No, I will never stop copying this part.) The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)

DoctorMad
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: Lore Questions: June (2018)

Postby DoctorMad » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Now, before starting making questions, I'll note to others that players are allowed to choose what opinions their characters are going to take, and that even NPC vampires can have different opinions than the majority.

*Burp*- With that, lets begin!
Can we have some info as to how Vampires work with each other?
a)How elitist are they when it comes to culling inexperienced vampires?(For example, will they give a newcomer some leeway if they do something dumb, or will they kill him?)
b)How rare is it for one to encounter Huggessoa personally?
c)Are there any written/unwritten rules between vampires that haven't been mentioned yet?
d)How do vampires learn to use silvermists?s (IE:Is it Instinct, or do other Vampires frequently tutor others as how to make it?)
e)Is essence any good for spellcasting?

Spoops
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: Lore Questions: June (2018)

Postby Spoops » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:58 am

1.) Are the statues of memory seen within the colossal tower purely a gameplay element or can they serve as some narrative use?

2.) How are they created? Does it require something or someone powerful?

3.) Do other towers besides the colossal tower exist across the world?

Return to “Lore Questions”