[REDACTED]

Home of the Sigrogana Empire, as well as many towns within, such as Dormeho, Beldam, Tannis, Doraington, and more.
Raigen.Convict
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

[REDACTED]

Postby Raigen.Convict » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:32 pm

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Raigen.Convict on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water

LatentSparrow
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster

Re: [Tannis] Reports of defaced property.

Postby LatentSparrow » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 am

OOC Note:
The guild isn't IC at the moment.

Raigen.Convict
Posted to Death
Posted to Death

Re: [REDACTED]

Postby Raigen.Convict » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:24 am

(I suggest till it's actually i.c. to change the door to say Under construction or something, it's confusing to have it be there and then someone tries to interact with it, everyone I've met says that the guild does literally nothing and there's no purpose for it. Sorry for the confusion.)
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water

Akame
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: [REDACTED]

Postby Akame » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 am

(OOC) For clarification, the guild building is actually still there in Tannis, yes, however it should be well-known within the town that the guild has been shutdown for a very long time since like 2016 OOC-time, and the building is more so used as a home nowadays. If someone is going to vandalize the property to try to get M's attention to reopen the B.B.R - that's fine!
Keys: BlackPhoenixLina, Mirandaftw, ChessBelle, DarkPhoenixLina, BlackCat0, EmptyBPL

Return to “Sigrogana”