NEUS Projects

Full Version: Soldier - Mad Chop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't mad enough.

- Mad Chop should ignore the target's protection when your health is equal or below 25%.
- 1% per 1% missing HP again, please.
Axes are not very good with their low accuracy but asnything to make axes more powerful verses swords or spears would be nice.
Axes are a basic attacking weapon with virtually no basic attacking skills, I'd like to see Mad Chop, Cut Down and Reaper Scythe become basic attacks instead of special attacks. I also think that Sidecut/Sillcut need to just be skills that can be used by any weapon but I'll raise that in another thread.
I agree with Sidecute/sillcute like all Black Knight skills...
If they could become basic hitting skills, it'd be super cool. But at the moment I'm just playing with what's given to me.

I feel that Mad Chop should be at least better than Thousand Stabs in its most "optimal hinted usage" at low HP.
If Mad Chop which should be more powerful then thousand stab because axes are high damage lower accuracy, if this isn't the case I am confused. Optimalshould be the low hp panic-like button. Maybe we just give Soldier the Black Knight treatment as a secondary thing and let all skills be used by all weapon type a Soldier can eqyip.
Mad chop does feel super weak at the moment.
It got nerfed ages ago for no real reason.