NEUS Projects

Full Version: Divine Judgement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
An Invocation that doesn't deal damage, targets one enemy and replaces their RES Stat with their FAI stat. So I don't see why this in a invocation, if it effected the entire battlefield or did a lot of single-target light magic damage. Or gave them a chance every time they try to heal or deal damage they get a divine lighting bolt similar to that one Pray ability where it deals Light ATK damage to all targets.

I suggest Divine judgement either effects the entire battlefield or does high amount of light damage which is reduced by the amountr of faith the target has.
well
Dark water makes someone's faith zero, so. . . .It does have some uses, mostly in PVE.
I see.
Divine judgement is complete trash and needs a rework
I share the same sentiment. It isn't trash but it does need to be more interesting and effective than what it is. I had a dated suggestion back then, which made it so Divine Judgement would make it so all units, friend or foe, would be affected by 'Divine Judgment' for 3 rounds.

Every time they used an offensive skill, offensive spell or basic attack, the LV of Divine Judgement would store any dealt damage as its LV.

Once Divine Judgement expires...

- For Ally units:
-- Gain the effects of 'Divine Veil' based on Divine Judgement's LV, which reduces damage taken by 50%, for 3 rounds (Light damage cannot be reduced, Darkness damage's reduction is doubled). The reduced damage reduces Divine Barrier's LV, and once its LV reaches 0, the effect ends.

- For Enemy units:
-- Divine lightning smites the enemy, dealing protection-ignoring (Divine Judgement LV - Scaled FAI * 2) magic light damage, while reducing Light Resistance by LV * 2 (max. 100) for 3 rounds.

Then, for limitation.

"Divine Judgement can only be used once per combat."
Now that's an idea!
That's be neat and fun. Now if only we gave something that interesting to a class that isn't already amazing :^)
The question is, is priest interesting for it being amazing?
That sounds extremely busted. A global mass damage mitigation that doesn't cost your units any momentum to activate and also a global enemy nerf? On a status you can boost with Pray and extend void? That's even better than Adon Graxis, on a class that's already top tier. Maybe if it took four turns to invocate or something. But it also just completely loses the identity of the current iteration of the skill, with nothing in the game to replace it too. If you wanted it to be a global technique, then it should be more similar to Aquamancer's raincalling invocation, where you have to repeat it multiple times to get such busted effects.
I don't see anyone usign the raincalling invocation either to be fair.
Pages: 1 2