NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v.2.71b] Wild Ride is Wildly Awkward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wild Ride's description states that:
"after the ride ends, they will be knocked away 3 tiles and cured of Knocked Down."

The enemy you target will be cured of Knocked Down, but they will not be knocked 3 tiles away. You will both awkwardly occupy the same tile, that being the endpoint of the ride.

Tested on two different builds, but not extensively.
I haven't had this problem with magic novas, which shotgun you using?
I have the same problem with... Mutated Shinesword but its a recent "change", cause I know it worked fine before my break.
(03-17-2023, 02:13 AM)Lolzytripd Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had this problem with magic novas, which shotgun you using?

Tested with a Crazy Coyote and The Kiss Farewell. It isn't anything to do with shotguns.

Quote:I have the same problem with... Mutated Shinesword but its a recent "change", cause I know it worked fine before my break.

Mhm! This wasn't an issue that came about with the recent Demon Hunter rework, this is certainly recent.
I can't replicate this on the Prinny using a Yin. Test again when the testing server updates to 2.72 and see if it persists.
This has been corrected by the way.