NEUS Projects

Full Version: 10 Star Changes for Korvara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In order to stabilize the difference between Korvara and Mainland when it comes to 10 star items, since the +1 upgrade stamp is not available there, there are certain upgrade tiers that become unavailable to certain items there, particularly it is more impactful to the following items I've compiled a list for, everything else isn't quite as impacted. Namely they're the items that scale in increments of 6 instead of 5, which would be more preferable for Korvara without impacting Mainland at all.

Quote:Fox Paw - Current effect is UL/6, should be UL/5 to match Korvara

Buzzing Chakram - Attack Range increases by 1 per 6 UL, needs 1 per 5 UL to match Mainland.

Spine Leash - Attack Range increases by 1 per 7 UL, needs to be 6 to match mainland, could also be 5 for slight buff.

Carteblanche: When airborne attack ranges increases by 1 per 6 UL, needs to be 5 to match mainland.

==============================================

( Mainland exclusive items currently: )

Thunder Hooves - Effect currently grants up to UL/2 charges when moving, effect triggers at 18 charges, to account for 6 upgrade levels of mainland.

Anchor Edge - Attack size increased by 1 + 1 per 12 UL, needs to be 10 UL to match mainland

Dancing Shiv - On Attack: If you are behind your target, inflict Fray LV1 + UL/3, previously would inflict lvl 8 Fray, would inflict lvl 6 on Korvara.

Hands of the Giant - On Hit: Knocks the target back UL/6 Tiles. (Needs to be 5 to match Mainland)

Quickdraw - Gains 1 round per 6 UL, needs to be 5 to match mainland.

Overgrown Staff - Creates 1 flower at a random tile per 6 UL, needs to be 5 to match mainland.

I also included items that are not in Korvara yet but for future consideration anyway I included them.
I think we should just give korvara a way to get +6. Just a crystal terminal unlock
Yeah. It also gives an extra bit more of a money sink that we kind of need.
I'm fine with either of the changes personally.
One of these items is a whip and is thus relevant to the upcoming update.

Also please bring back manic slasher :<
God, please, bring back manic slasher, such a frickin cool iem