NEUS Projects

Full Version: [R&D] Nikolai Magishinya - Request for Akashic Research
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applicable BYOND Key - Grorg

Character Name - Nikolai Magishinya (Sickly Researcher / Masked Researcher)

Request Type - In-Universe research.

Request Details -  To clarify, the request is more specifically to determine if Nikolai can start making research connections that will lead to the discovery of the Akashic Record. If he is able to, I'll make further applications in the future for if and when I wish to have Nikolai interact with it at all.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Nikolai is rapidly approaching the Akashic Record in his research, through a series of theories, and his ongoing PROJECT: F.O.C.U.S., he is coming to more conclusions that raise further questions. This is the vicious cycle he's been going through as he keeps making progress, and making his own personal discoveries. However, if his research goes much further ICly, it'll start actively pushing the boundaries of what is allowed in Korvara.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - As mentioned prior, since Nikolai joined the R&D department, he has pursued his independent study from before into his promotional project. This eventually lead to him seeking the answers to Focus as a whole, going as far as founding theories about how living creatures process focus, what determines their capacity for it, and even how it effects the world around them. These are all tests that he has conducted in-character, and for every step forward he's taken, a report has been written in the Korvara Discord. Additionally, Nikolai as a character has an unwavering drive to continue learning.

--------------------

I'm fully willing to work with whoever I need to to make this work out, too. I'd love to be more involved in Korvara.
While I can't guarantee the inevitable conclusion of a conclusive discovery, seeing as the Akashic Record is one of those very very conclusive lorepoints that are hard to push or nudge, I also think it's fine to approve it conceptually, so long as development and researched is documented and shown along the way, and is tempered out as to be expected of such as important facet of the 'Sigrogana' universe, something that won't be truly unveiled for a feasibly long time, but entirely plausible for a academic mind to research and eventually uncover.

More or less, if what you're searching for is a proof of concept approval; I can very much so give a checkmark, there.