NEUS Projects

Full Version: Ghost Innate : Reap'n Sow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here'd be some actual Ghost Axe support, even if minimal under the form of a passive -

Reap'n Sow : I can't really come up with a cool description but here's how it'd work :

If using an Axe/Scythe weapon, upon absorbing Claret Call from a target, you gain a passive lasting 5 rounds called Reap'n Sow , though it can be refreshed by repeating the process. For each Claret Call LV, you gain a Reap'n Sow level.
It'd lower enemy CE by LV (With the cap being 10+ Rising Game LV*3)
If this also lowered your Critical Evade it would be fair enough.
(06-05-2023, 05:18 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]If this also lowered your Critical Evade it would be fair enough.
Would it be ? You're already absorbing Claret Call in the first place in order to do that - said claret call being pretty hard to apply in big numbers using an axe of all things.
It'd effectively only work with Rebound and Reaper Scythe, both's trade-offs not being worth it most of the time.

Ether Invitation too technically but you'd already have used your big attack
Not every mechanic needs to have a completely unrelated downside. I think the skill might be a bit overtuned for what you're suggesting, but I don't see how lowering crit-evade is actually a balance to that.
(06-05-2023, 06:53 PM)FaeLenx Wrote: [ -> ]Not every mechanic needs to have a completely unrelated downside. I think the skill might be a bit overtuned for what you're suggesting, but I don't see how lowering crit-evade is actually a balance to that.
It'd just provide actually good Axe support for a class that so far does very little for them than allow them to be remotely functional with Fleur.
Maybe it could just cap at a Flat 10 to not be overwhelming, but then again, when there are things like Voidveil out there, I do not see the original suggestion being out of the picture.
But absorbing claret call requires stuff like cut down which sucks, or rebound, it's a bit limited and idk how good this would be honestly. Stacking claret calls and then consuming them takes a lot of time, lots of actions to set up