NEUS Projects

Full Version: Probably Stone Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stone Dragon goes through you still if NPC enemies cast it while you are within one tile of them. Perhaps mage-type enemies could have the same AI as ranged Bandits, and stay away from their target until they run out of FP, rather than rushing to their death.
This was supposedly fixed. Air Pressure still does nothing, as well.
Does this still happen? Where does the projectile seem to start, compared to when a player would use it?
If you are right next to the NPC casting it, it starts on the same tile as them, and goes through you, to what is probably a decent length. If you are a few tiles away, it tends to start the tile closest to being in between you and the NPC, and again, goes through and continues a decent length. When a player casts it, it starts on the first blue tile, and ends on the last, as it is probably intended. At least, that's how I just confirmed it being a few times.
So the Stone Dragon will go through you no matter what distance you are when it's used by an NPC? Or am I misunderstanding?
Well, since it's only ever appearing on the next tile over from the target player, I'm unsure how it acts further away. But yes, that seems to be the case.
Pretty sure it always went through me and hit the youkai behind me.
Well, one finally hit me. It started four tiles away, and hit me, standing on the fourth tile.
I believe there's an issue with projectiles, such as Crescent Rook and Shooting Star (The Whulf Special) not hitting point-blank targets.

Like Shinken, but with no basic attack to make up for it.
Yeah, looks like it's definitely what Mega said. As long as the Dragon starts more than one tile away, it hits. I went and tested Crescent Rook and Shooting Star, and they are indeed doing the same thing.
Pages: 1 2