NEUS Projects

Full Version: Dragon Swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, Dragon swords have a ridiculously low weight. Not even being able to 2h them proper without a huge blade, gigantic, or boulder.

Thankfully, this is not the purpose of this thread.

Can we have a Potential Skill that swaps their damage back to Slashing. Rather than uh. The element.

Mostly because they're not doing a WHOLE lot damage/effects wise to be running face first into Physical DR + Elemental DR stacking together. I say this, entirely, as a person who is running BK/DH and having to just never hunt in the Goblin Cave or fight Mushrooms because those bastards both absorb Water.

(Or just make Piercing Blade not as awful as it is with penalties/benefits and just allow it for changing to piercing with no other change.)
Muddle feels like such a waste of potential, every single time. I'd rather we get Weapon Parts to deal with that, like "Cutting Blade - +5 Weight, -5 Critical, changes your damage type to Slash".
From what I understand, Dragon Swords were added before Dragon Remains were easily accessible, and their base stats are balanced around the relatively massive boost that the remains gave, alongside how powerful their effects were at the time.

In current year, they should probably be given the base stats of normal weapons, at the very least.