NEUS Projects

Full Version: Second Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plain and simple.

Second Set should probably only heal summoned allies (Engineer Bots, Youkai, Wraithguard) for half HP, akin to Malmelo.

Since it's a boardwide heal for 160 hp even if you've not had a single ounce of Darkness Hype applied.
Yeah more like 200, it is a really powerful heal considering it requires no stats so it would make sense to make it akin to malmelow
I kind of want Second Set to scale from darkness hype harder than it does baseline, it being an AoE global heal is already so strong, there is much more that is unfair about Second Set than it healing summoned units, I'd argue that is hardly an issue.
Second set is probably the best heal in the game because it requires 0 investment except the class being equipped. A requirement to play more into the class itself would be good.
(10-16-2023, 12:26 AM)Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]Second set is probably the best heal in the game because it requires 0 investment except the class being equipped. A requirement to play more into the class itself would be good.
I won't lie.

I'd love for Second Set to be based off of Sanctity/Sound Attack in some way... Or having a requirement of X amount of Darkness Hype to be used.
The heal can actually reach heights of 250-275. I think aside from the CD, it should def scale with something internally like a stat or lean into darkness hype even more so.
It can hit like 500 fully but this just doesn't happen often for reasons that are obvious
Only seen that once or twice
Having it lower base but more on hype would be cool.
Yeah, the fact you can spirit it and it's a global 200 heal for almost no investment is insane. I like the idea of it giving more heal per hype but little base healing. It would give a good reason to consume the hype instead of just recouping the damage you did