NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v2.79] Excel Crash Cannon - Wonky Interaction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) The Excel Crash effect for Straight Cannon consumes excel charges before it deals the damage associated to the skill, I remember distinctly a bug a long time ago where Ritual Sword had the very same issue. And to quote Kameron loosely from that thread, There is no world where +30 damage, +50% elemental atk (which is also bugged) is worth spending all of your excel charges on over say the likes of Blowback Cannon. The Lvl 1 charge effect being flat damage also seems to imply that caution was thrown in if an excel weapon did use the skill.

Here is the previous thread on Ritual Sword/Aliagmato: 
https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...d=7201&

Regular Excel Charged Hit:
[Image: X7MWWak.png]

Straight Cannon with 3 charges:
[Image: nbZWJmH.png]

2) The elemental damage component for straight cannon is not triggering on the Prinny either. I tested with Blowback Cannon as well and that seems to work.
After some recent developments I also discovered that Aliagmato lost this feature in a recent update, likely related to this change:

Quote:* Excel; Excel charges are now consumed before the basic attack is made, rather than on hit.

Ritual sword seems to be fine however, and is correctly consuming the excel charges on the basic attack itself.

Aliagmato with 3 charges:
[Image: 75ICsrD.png]

Aliagmato with 0 charges:
[Image: G2UxBIK.png]

Ritual Sword with 3 charges:
[Image: wNzTWrz.png]

Ritual Sword with 0 charges:
[Image: aNfaiMc.png]
I'm not sure if I want to change this to be honest, beyond fixing Aliagmato, since it makes the skill much more powerful.