NEUS Projects

Full Version: [v2.79] Down AND out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following skills can still hit and apply their effects to dead players:

-Divine Shower
-Checkmate

Dances must have gotten fixed cause I checked those and they were fine.

Checkmate is not a huge issue either if that wants to be kept in, but divine shower can proc on-death effects up to 6 times, this is more of a disadvantage for the divine shower user than anyone else due to the existence (albeit extremely uncommon) of Spectre Sword's grudge passive.
Sad
Additonally, you can auto-target enemies who have 0 HP, leading to some funny situations where you can accidentally attack someone while they're down.

Isn't there a code in the game that makes it so a specific mob becomes untargetable? I think using that will fix it. Stuff you'd see from Frost Tyrant's passive, for instance.
I recall youkai evokes all doing this. And I also recall having total control off could make them attack dead bodies. But I haven't tested that last one in awhile.
As far as I know, Divine Shower shouldn't proc on defeat effects 6 times. Which ones are being triggered?

Also, does this not work for most of the skills in the game, being able to target defeated enemies?
(11-23-2023, 04:42 AM)Neus Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, Divine Shower shouldn't proc on defeat effects 6 times. Which ones are being triggered?

Also, does this not work for most of the skills in the game, being able to target defeated enemies?

You can target them but inflictions usually do not get put onto corpses, this was specifically a change some manner of years back. But unfortunately I cannot for the life of me find those patch notes, either way I am not miffed if this interaction is kept in, figured it might be unintended behavior since you usually can't apply effects to corpses.