NEUS Projects

Full Version: [2.80 V3] All Enemies in All Dungeons (G6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The randomly generated dungeons on G6 seem to be able to spawn any enemy to fill themselves up, rather than just their dungeon type's enemies. For example, in a bandit den, snakemen may spawn, or in a Crypt, goblins may spawn. This doesn't seem to happen in the quest BDPs (the Haunted Mansions, the Mirage Deserts, and the Spirit Forests); those seem to have proper mob spawns.

To reproduce, just go to one of the randomly generated BDPs on G6 (Not one of the objective-based BDPs).
This is apparently intended, up until a certain level point - somewhere around 60+? I don't remember.
It a intended thing far as I know yeah, least to my knowledge. BDPs outside of the Objective ones and the static ones will always have a handful of different enemies for what I've seen, ones above 60+ might be different I'm not fully sure.. aside from ones that spawn with the jammer omega boss, to which it seems to consistently have just jammers typically.