NEUS Projects

Full Version: [2.85] wait i'm floated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Certain moves that push enemies along with you (Hirazuki) can sometimes leave the user in places where they shouldn't be (like in a wall or floating, like in the case of the ledges in the Sea of Clouds).  
The conditions are fairly specific though.

To recreate this:

Target a heavy enemy (an enemy that cannot be pushed via normal means, like a Gold Beetle or a Wings of Fire) with Hirazuki while aiming directly at a wall (or ledge).  Since these enemies can't be moved normally, they'll be pushed out of the way with the user running forward still, but instead of stopping at a wall or obstruction, the user will instead pass through it for the full duration of the skill.  (Image provided... NOW it is.)

I'm admittedly going to be a bit sad to see this go, mostly because from a mechanical standpoint it's nice to run through small obstructions this way (and is why I initially believed it to be intentional in some cases), but then I noticed I was floating one day.  Very silly stuff.

I'm going to miss the Wile E. Coyote memes... o7
This should be corrected in 2.85e.