NEUS Projects

Full Version: More with MERCS! Nicknames + Sales in Korvara + More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm not sure if this would count as a QOL thread or not, but here's what I propose:

More things to do with Mercenaries! (Specifically in Korvara for one of these suggestions)
  • The ability to nickname Mercenaries, especially ones labeled as Monsters!
  • The ability to sell monsters in Korvara.. Maybe an NPC in the Thieve's Den in the Vale or something like that? Give the old Arena prices for them.
  • The ability to TRADE mercenaries/monsters with other players. Perhaps put a cap on trading or something to make it more balanced? Like for example, a lvl 30 character can't get a lvl 40+ Ice Giant transferred to them, or something like that?
  • A rework of the storage system perhaps?? A way to hide monsters we don't use, and maybe an easier way to sort them? (By level, family, etc etc)
This would be really nice
I feel that not only would it provide more flavor for RP, it would provide a little extra something for people who don't sacrifice their prisoner monsters.
I would like to request that we be able to organize our mercenaries in the list, by being able to hide ones we aren't using. Under manage add a new button called Storage, where you can move a merc to storage in a new list under companions. This would work like a Pokemon Box, in how you can store Pokemon you aren't using. I hate having a long list of monsters and only want the amount I'm using viewable or some that I don't like looking at visually can be stored away and then be used later. Combining this with us being able to nickname our mercs, would make our game have a good QOL experience similar to how the pokemon games run, and that would be fun.

owarinohebi add in "Storage" in your bulletin list please!
Duyuei's arena Will eventually have monster fighting soo i suggest also being able to sell mercs to duyuei's arena aswell would be nice.
(04-01-2024, 04:37 PM)Kiyo Takamine Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to request that we be able to organize our mercenaries in the list, by being able to hide ones we aren't using.  Under manage add a new button called Storage, where you can move a merc to storage in a new list under companions. This would work like a Pokemon Box, in how you can store Pokemon you aren't using. I hate having a long list of monsters and only want the amount I'm using viewable or some that I don't like looking at visually can be stored away and then be used later. Combining this with us being able to nickname our mercs, would make our game have a good QOL experience similar to how the pokemon games run, and that would be fun.

owarinohebi add in "Storage" in your bulletin list please!
Added!! Smile