NEUS Projects

Full Version: Upgraded Weapon [Again]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a weapon that for some reason lets me upgrade it to 7 and resets every log in.

[Image: f48ae239353e16cfdcbe9f5624a76ca3.gif]

This has apparently been reported before.

Update: Everything I have can be upgraded 1 more than they are. And the armor sticks through out relogs.
Would be helpful to have more details, such as if you can upgrade any other weapons, what your quest stamps look like, if you put something else in the forge slot prior and then changed it, and so on.
I can upgrade all weapons and items one more than they're suppose to be. My Stamps: [Image: 052f4f4174.jpg]

Nothing else is done. Just simply open any blacksmith, click drag, upgrade to 7.

If I remove the +1 stamp, I can still upgrade to 6.
Can I have the key and slot of the character that this affects please?
idarkcara
Slot 1
I actually noticed this too.

Key: Kaminari-hime
Character: Brynn

However, it does reset all my weapons back to +6 when I log into the game, with a message saying " was beyond the upgrade limit"
or something. Can also confirm it happens to armours, too.
Yeah, when I load up your (idarkcara's) save and try to upgrade any weapon to +7, it stops me at +6. All I'm doing is going up to Michelle, talking to her, and trying to get her to upgrade my weapon.

Which NPC are you using for the upgrade?