NEUS Projects

Full Version: Lisa Mendez, Mercana Abuser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post is under review. Mods, please check your PMS.
(( Hi. I'm the characters player. Due to the fact that not only race and full name were shared with only few specific individuals that have told me that they didn't share anywhere, but that I've also had a character present at the time the second re-hanging in Lispool occured and nobody showed up and that there were no prior arrangements made with me in person that'd have me agree with you bypassing that, I ask this is halted until you fix that issue. This was exactly the result I've been going for with the character aproach, but if it's to be done, then properly. Thank you.))
((Please keep all comments oocly to your self. This is an IC forum and not related to what you as a player thinks about your character. Please contact the mods. Thank you.)
(Done.)
(It sounds like to me that you were using knowledge obtained through metagame and haven't made any attempt to explain yourself or even be courteous enough to talk about it with the player. This makes me think your reasons for doing this aren't really in character. I'm going to remove and omit your posts here on the forums and warn you not to metagame in the future. In addition, I recommend being more co-operative with your peers. Roleplaying isn't a contest.)