NEUS Projects

Full Version: Castle Dungeon Battle Indicators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you attempt to view a battle indicator in a castle dungeon, you'll just see a black screen with a small portion of the center visible, making it impossible to request to join fights in progress.

I'm unsure if this only occurs for battle maps with said square in the middle, but, I -know- it does for that map.
Could I have a screenshot of the issue?
[Image: 93145cca57.jpg]

This is what you see. This only occurs on the castle map with the square, the other map works fine (as does the boss map).
This issue still occurs. For clarification, this is the map that the issue affects.

[Image: cfa43c6906.jpg]
Yes, I know. This isn't a particularly simple fix but I am aware it's still happening, which is why I never marked the topic as fixed.
Well. This still happens, same problem with the same Castle map. (The one with the wall in the center).

If the walls weren't opaque, or the view-camera wasn't limited by opaque walls, you'd be able to see the fight I'd imagine.

As it stands, the camera (or whatever the hell is placed in the center, your PoV in a fight basically) is placed in the very center of the map, which in the Castle map in question, happens to be a solid block of opaque walls, thus the viewer can't see anything other than a few walls, like if you boxed yourself in with opaque walls in a player house.
It's been a while, can I get a screenshot of this issue again, since the ones above are broken?
[Image: 04a8faea2f.png]

That's the entire screen.
[Image: 49e20d3bdc.png]

This is the map in question this issue happens on.
Is this only when you observe a battle on this map? It doesn't occur when battling on it, correct?
Pages: 1 2