NEUS Projects

Full Version: Smoking Guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was fooling around with the new enchantment you get from the Jammer Omega and discovered this weird bug.
[Image: e1EAjai.png]
Here's an image of the weapon in use. As you see, I tried to keep it as factory new as possible.

The odd thing is that in combat, it doesn't use the normal scaling for guns at all. I was using my level 60 character with 51 base skill during this.

The scaling of the gun is completely gone, leaving only its base power to be used when attacking. This could temporarily be fixed by equipping a shell in-combat, as in using a shell even if you have one from prior matches. This gave the gun the proper scaling for one turn before it seemingly reset back to having no scaling at all.

[Image: FlZeaHA.png]
Here's a log of my fights against Jammers in the jammer cave. As you can see, I hit for 20 most of the time, which is the sniper's base power. The one time I hit for 84 was the time I tried to equip my Celsius shell, which for one turn made my scaling normal.

White I don't have any logs, this was confirmed against another player during which I changed shells, hit them for the normal damage and the round after was left without scaling.